If you want customers to keep coming back to your business, you need to make sure that your business is easy to spot and easy to find. Wayfinding signage can help attract new customers, and can help customers easily navigate your business. Make sure that your business is designed to flow well with human traffic, and research the best ways to set up displays.
In the business world you can’t expect to be able to have a lot of customers if you don’t know anything about the customers you’re trying to attract. Since you’re new to the business world, do a little research on your competitors and see what they do to keep their customer engaged. Learn about what they look for in a product or service, study their buying behavior (remember to pay attention to the prices they’re willing to pay for certain products), and think about potential untapped markets your customers would be interested in. Look for current industry statistics so you can see what people want, and try to see what the next big trend will be. Using interactive signage from RedyRef, can appeal to any potential customer, especially the ones who always love new technology.
You probably already have a Facebook account or a Google Plus profile, so you already know how great social media is for staying in touch with people. The right social media can help promote your business, and can help reach a wide range of customers. Make your business a special page on Facebook, and get a Twitter account for informing your customers about daily deals. Also make sure that your happy customers go online and write good reviews for your business. You can also use your Wayfinding signage to advertise your social media accounts or a QR code to give them even more information about your company.
Small Improvements to Help Your Business in a Big Way
Have you always dreamed of owning a small business? If so, you aren’t alone. According to the Small Business Association, U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Census Bureau there are 27,500,000businesses in the U.S. Those numbers are promising, but that doesn’t mean that opening a business will automatically mean that you’ll be successful. Data from the Small Business Association, U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Census Bureau also show that an estimated 675,000 businesses closed in 2010 and 65,250 went bankrupt.
Some of these businesses may have been mismanaged, had bad advertising, and others may just not have opened in a good economy. There is no formula that will automatically mean that your business will be successful, but there are things you can do to try to attract customers to your business. If you want to attract customers, keep these things in mind when you plan your business.
How do you think interactive signage would help your business?
Everyone needs directions whether they are traveling across country or finding their way through a building. How many times can you remember being lost in an unfamiliar area and in need of some much need direction? Just like road maps, wayfinding signage directories can help map out any building layout into an easy-to-understand format.
1. Hospitals. Not often are people subjected to the layout of a hospital so it’s without a doubt that they can be very unfamiliar. Whether you are visiting a family member, having a procedure done or simply inquiring some type of medical issue, navigating through a hospital can be tricky. Placing wayfinding signage in strategic areas can help direct patients, visitors and even staff to the correct room, hallway or wing. A hospital touchscreen building directorywill save time!
2. Theme Parks. Theme parks are some of the most visited destinations in the world and can offer quite the thrill. However, these attractions are spread all over the park and sometimes can be hard to find. This is when wayfinding signage comes into play. Instead of printing out numerous copies of park maps, interactive kiosks can help guests find where they want to go. Wayfinding signage at Redy Ref could make experiences more enjoyable because finding an attraction would be easy!
3. Mall. Shopping malls are always filled with a bunch of people looking for various products. From apparel to shoes to food, shopping malls usually are large in size and can be difficult to navigate. A touchscreen building directory could be the solution that can be tailored to any customer. Finding the store you need can be as easy as touching it on an interactive kiosk and then being directed towards the way of the store.
4. Airport Terminal. Airports have so many different loading and unloading zones that any passenger can become confused. Missing a flight or a connecting airplane can be the biggest hassle and inconvenience you could experience. An airport touchscreen building directorycan show real time information about flights and where they are located. Passengers could quickly find their zone and make it to the plane in time.
5. Higher Education. Colleges and universities can have some of the biggest campuses around. Freshman and prospective students can easily get lost and confused when trying to find specific campus buildings like the admissions office or a residential hall. Wayfinding signage can help these students find what they are looking for and also save them from being discouragement. College is already a huge milestone and big responsibility so finding a building on campus should be the least of their worries.
6. Convention Centers & Hotels. Interactive kiosks and wayfinding signage is extremely helpful for those in convention centers because it can guide event-goers to their assigned seats, restrooms and other areas that are important to find. Just like convention centers, hotels can also benefit from these types of directories so guests can easily locate their rooms, check out the ice machine/vending areas and even find the pool.
Interactive kiosks and wayfinding signage is quite helpful in many applications. People like to keep things moving and find exactly what they are looking for. Incorporating building directories and signage can make things smoother, faster and more efficient!